Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not A Trash Can



Any one else sometimes feel like a trash can? Why do I feel the need to clean my kids' plates? Gross. I know - I hate to see food go to waste. But really? Do I not deserve to eat pretty food that has not been slobbered on and played with until barely recognizable? Admit it - you do it too (or did it once upon a time when your kids still left food on their plates)! Sometimes I find myself eating things I don't even like! WHY???? My hips do NOT appreciate it. I must stop. I will stop.

Join me - "I am NOT a trash can. I am NOT a trash can. I AM NOT A TRASH CAN!"


BTW - down another pound this morning - although I suspect it is because I worked late last night and didn't drink as much as I usually do in the evenings. We will see over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment